A WORKSHOP FOR THOSE FACING DIVORCE
Feeling Stuck? Don’t know where to begin? Divorce can be overwhelming, scary and the fear of the unknown can be paralyzing. You need a plan. But where do you start? Regain control and clarity by learning about the legal, financial, family and personal issues that accompany the divorce process.
- Which legal process is best for you and your family?
- Is Mediation better and less expensive than Litigation?
- Is Collaborative Divorce better than Mediation?
- Will you get or have to pay Child Support and Alimony?
- What are Marital assets and how are they split? What about an Inheritance?
- Will our children be okay? How do we tell them?
Our experienced, volunteer Family Law Attorneys, Divorce Coaches and Divorce Financial Analysts will provide the knowledge and information you need to empower you through the divorce process with confidence and peace of mind.
LEARN HOW TO CHART YOUR COURSE TO A BETTER DIVORCE
Sign up today at NorthShoreCollaborativeDivorce.com
Workshop is free and all attendees will receive a Divorce Resource Handbook
June 12, 2019
6:30 – 8:30 pm
The Peabody Institute Library (Danvers), 15 Sylvan St., Danvers, MA
—————————— ^^ ———————————