NORTH SHORE COLLABORATIVE DIVORCE
Learn What you Need to Know –
A Divorce Workshop for Those Facing Divorce
Getting Divorced? A workshop for those facing divorce. Learn about the legal, financial, family and personal issues that accompany the divorce process.
- How do I get divorced and where do I start?
- Is Mediation better and less expensive than Litigation?
- Is Collaborative Divorce better than Mediation and Litigation?
- Will I get or have to pay Child Support and Alimony?
- What are Marital Assets and how are they split? What about an Inheritance?
- Will our children be okay? How do we tell them?
Our experienced, volunteer Family Law Attorneys, Divorce Coaches and Divorce Financial Analyst will provide the information you need to empower you through the divorce process.
YOU HAVE OPTIONS – COME, LEARN WHAT THEY ARE
Saturday, September 15th, 10:00am to 12:30pm
Danvers Library (Peabody Institute Library)
15 Sylan Street, Danvers, MA
This workshop is complimentary
RSVP: 978-744-9591/ ACABOSTON@AOL.COM