Getting Divorced? This half-day workshop on taking the next step toward untying the knot will cover the legal, financial, family and personal issues that are often encountered during the divorce process.
- How do I get divorced and where do I start?
- Is Mediation better and less expensive than Litigation?
- Will I get or have to pay Child Support and Alimony?
- What are Marital assets and how are they split? What about an Inheritance?
- Will our children be okay? How do we tell them?
Our experienced, volunteer Family Law Attorneys, Divorce Coach and Divorce Financial Analyst will provide the knowledge and information you need to empower you through the divorce process with confidence and peace of mind. The more you know, the better the outcome.
YOU HAVE OPTIONS – COME LEARN WHAT THEY ARE
September 9th – 9:00 am – 12:30 pm
The Barn at 10 Liberty Street, Danvers, MA – Exit 22 on 128
Cost $30 – Includes a 36-page Divorce Handbook
Pastries, muffins and coffee will be served
The Divorce Center is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. Our mission is to make divorce more civilized and less traumatic for everyone involved, especially the children.
For more information and to register, please visit www.TheDivorceCenter.org